AT OUR OFFICE, we’re all about serving you. And to best serve you, we’ve taken some time to really define who we are and what we believe.
Practice Value #1:
We Consider Ourselves Your Health Partner
Our philosophy differentiates us as a “health partner”—not simply a dental practice. We value the relationships we develop with patients, and hope to serve you throughout your life. Most of the staff has been working in this office for more than 20 years. They are well trained and will go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable, well taken care of and all your questions have been answered.
Practice Value #2:
We’re A “Social” Dental Practice
- We use social media to better serve our patients.
- We’re listening. We want to make it easy for you to connect with us.
- Open communication with you builds trust—and we’ll never take that trust for granted.
- We provide relevant information that’s beneficial to your health, appearance, and comfort.
- We’re connected with you. Typically we may only see you a few times a year. However, social media allows us to “see” (and connect with) you more often.
Practice Value #3:
Our Services Begin With Prevention
First and foremost, our emphasis is on preventive dentistry. We need to be your partner in keeping your mouth healthy. In turn, every treatment recommendation is clearly in line with long term oral health objectives.
Practice Value #4:
We’re Technologically Advanced
We have invested and will continue to invest in the very best materials, state of the art equipment and technology to better serve you.
Practice Value #5:
We Value Continuing Education
Not only myself but the entire staff goes above and beyond the state requirements for continuing education. This time is devoted not only to improve our technical skills and treatment capabilities but to be sure you benefit from the latest research and state of the art techniques.
Practice Value #6:
We Pay Attention
We pay attention to do everything we can to maximize your comfort and satisfaction at each and every visit.