If you are wondering whether cosmetic dentistry may be for you, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you like the color of your teeth?
- Do you have spaces between your teeth that bother you?
- Do you have chips or uneven edges on your teeth?
- Do you feel that your teeth are too long or too short?
- Do you have dark fillings that show when you smile?
- Do your gums show too much when you smile?
- Are your teeth crowded or crooked?
- Do you have existing crowns or dental work you consider “ugly”?
- Are you self-conscious of your teeth and / or smile?
- Has anyone (family member, friend, etc.) every suggested that you should have something done with your teeth or smile?
- Do avoid smiling when you have your picture taken?
- Would you like to improve your existing smile?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, please contact our office. We’d be happy to schedule an appointment to discuss your concerns.